Friday, April 18, 2014

Let's Play Super Metroid (Blind): Bloopers

Since I really do not want this blog to die before it gets the chance to start, here is a video of my attempting to navigate through ZSNES as well as me trying to figure out the keyboard commands through the first level and stuff (so I guess that level won't be completely blind...kind of).  Fact: I have since bought a SNES controller adapter for my laptop and hope that I'll be at least a little bit better after that.  Can't make any promises though.

Also, I do hope to be a bit more entertaining when playing for real.  And you know...more competent.  I really am terrible with my keyboard.

So yes, because I want to make sure I remain committed to doing this (because even this was a lot of fun) and keep this blog as active as possible for the time being, here is my first set of bloopers (which is really just code for 'Allie was so bad that she could not justify making this the real deal.')




(Also yeah I had to switch to ZSNES because Snes9x was being wonky with the directional keys.  This one seems better anyway.)

2 comments:

  1. I can imagine how difficult it would be using a keyboard, especially with a game like this but, real deal or not, I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha I'm glad you did! And yeah it was so bad, so I'm kind of excited for my adapter to come in and hopefully I'll have no problems with it and everything!

      Delete