Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Admin: Introduction

This blog will consist of game plays for the most part, as I just redownloaded an emulator for the first time in a while, and I know I'm not going to be able to resist going through things and wanting to write down reactions and capturing photos and all that.  Be warned: I'm not very good, honestly, but I do try, and I will need to adapt to life without a controller for the time being.

I may not be able to resist delving into other areas, such as tv series, movies, and the like.  Most likely, those will be around as well.

Also, just to be super transparent, this is my face.  I'm not going to lie and say I'm above selfies, because I'm not.

(I don't really plan on this getting followers anyway, honestly.  I just didn't want my personal blog to become overwhelmed with these playthroughs and such!)


Also, for reference, this is my trusty sidekick, who will often help me play by putting her face all over my laptop.  Her name is Callie!



Hopefully this will be fun!  And if anyone comes along for the ride, hopefully we'll all have fun together!  

No comments:

Post a Comment